Daft Punk is known to revolutionize the music industry with technological background music with superb electronic guitar and keyboard sound. Random Access Memories will be the fourth album of Daft Punk after their last album which was released in 2005 which titled “Human After All”. The album received a huge applause and feedback and fans had to pre-book the concert tickets months before their concert. They have a huge fan following list from all over the world who expect this album to be better than the last one.
“Discovery”, which was their first album, received billions of dollars and a huge fan following after it was launched and the tracks also featured short Japanese cartoon stories. Although, this album will be released after 8 years, Daft Punk has been performing in different concerts and their most famous show down was in the hit movie of 2010, Disney’s TRON: Legacy.
This album will be released in UK on 20th May, 2013 and will feature music a bit similar to that in the movie TRON. Study has revealed that the album has a total number of 13 songs and below is the detail of each track.
- The first track will be of 4 minutes and 34 seconds with guests appearing in the song are Nile Rodgers and Paul Jackson junior on guitar.
- Second track will be instrumental similar to that of “Aerodynamic” in their first album “Discovery”. This will be of 5 minutes and 21 seconds.
- The third track is the lengthiest song in this album which is of 9 minutes and 4 seconds featuring Giorgio Moroder.
- Their master keyboard artist Gonzales will be seen performing on the Piano and the song duration is 3 minutes and 48 seconds.
- This song will be performed by all time favorite Daft Punk singer, Julian Casablancas as a vocalist. Song duration is 5 minutes and 37 seconds.
- This particular song has its name leaked out which is titled as “Loose yourself to dance” which will be of 5 minutes and 53 seconds featuring Nile Rodgers on the guitar and Pharrel Williams as a vocalist.
- This song is written and performed by Paul Williams and track duration is of 8 minutes and 18 seconds making it second lengthy song in the album.
- This track is performed by Pharrel Williams as a vocalist and Nile Rodgers as a guitarist. Duration is 6 minutes and 7 seconds.
- Not much is revealed about this song except for the lyrics which are written by Paul Williams. Track timings are 4 minutes and 50 seconds.
- This is the second instrumental track with outclass music featuring a techno guitar and piano. Duration is 5 minutes and 41 seconds.
- This track is performed by Todd Edwards, a vocalist. Track duration is 4 minutes and 39 seconds.
- Noah Benjamin Lennox has performed this particular song which is of 4 minutes and 11 seconds.
- Last song of this album is of 6 minutes and 21 seconds. Other details of this track are unrevealed.
Daft Punk fans have waited a long time for this album and are expecting it to be a blast after all these years. According to different reviews, this album is a step forward in the music world of Daft Punk and contains music far better than other previous albums.